Friday, March 11, 2011

broken heart for a thousand time



Our loe end in December 2010...
I've gave my heart to him...
Handle my heart with care, sayang...
Eventhough my heart a bit tough and hard to handle..
but one day it will be the most fergile properties that you'll never had..
I trust you to kept my heart safe by your side...




What u have done with my heart fucker??
SMACK my heart a million times??
Then didn't admit it???
When i cried, u walked away from me??
Didn't u realize your mistake??
Ego?? BIG EGO!!
Just leave me alone after you did something wrong??





Speechless and numb...
Sad.. Cry... Mad...
Are u happy now??
Is that what u want to see??


Dont be so heartless...
Dont be sooo~ rude to me...
Just fucked up with the BIG EGO's, U STUPID BOY!!
u are destroying my life, my studies and my future for your own entertainment...


 we've been through hard time and crying together,
now u have yr new life and u want me to be yr slave??
after i walked away from yr life, u begging me to accept yr fuckin' stupid liar apologies??
do u think u deserve another chance to prove that u're still love me???
do u think i will give u another chance after all passed chances i've gave u before, u didnt appreciate me at all???
are you BLIND OR DEAF BOY???

No comments:

Post a Comment